To help ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you to our farm we ask that we respect each other in the following ways. We will do our part and we ask that you do yours.
- We will frequently clean and sanitize high touch point surfaces throughout the day.
- We will have sanitizer and hand-washing stations located in many spots around the farm.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19, feel sick or are concerned about contracting the virus, please help us keep everyone safe by staying home and not visiting the farm.
- Please be respectful and maintain a six foot distance from others when in lines.
- We are an outdoor venue and do not require you do wear a face mask at all times, but we ask that you respect others and wear one if you are going to approach people closer than 6’ in high traffic areas.
- Do to health issues some guests and employees are not able to wear masks. The governors order exempts these people from wearing a mask and we as that everyone be courteous about others health choices and refrain from confronting anyone about their personal/private health.
- Please be flexible as our procedures may change as additional guidelines are provided to us.
- Please be kind and patient to our staff and other guests