The Original Studt’s Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze is the Biggest and Best in the Grand Valley guaranteed! Studt’s is excited to once again offer fun for the whole family!
Right now book your stay at Candlewood Suites in Grand Junction (conveniently located off I-70 and close proximity to the Mesa Mall and many shops and restaurants) and receive 4 all-inclusive tickets to Studt’s Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze.
CLICK HERE to reserve your room now!
Studt’s 2014 Season
October 1st thru the 31st offers:
(These dates and pricing do not apply to schools and/or not-for-profit groups, all groups must contact Studt’s through the contact page for pricing.)
- Pumpkin Patch has a wide variety of sizes, shapes, and colors
- Farmyard Corn Maze is a maze with many difficulty levels and games for all ages
- Kidz Maze is a smaller maze designed for the kiddos to have fun on their level
- Pumpkin Jump is a massive orange inflatable for great jumping fun
- Hay Mountain with tons of extra additions! These include: Corn Pit Slide, Gunny Sack Slide, Chute Slide, Kidz Slide, Climbing
- NEW! Corn Cannons*
- NEW! Duck Races*
- NEW! Pig Races*
- NEW! Horse Shoe Pit*
- NEW! Giant Tube Slide*
- Horse Drawn Hayride* is a wagon ride pulled by a team of horses
- Animal Train is a fun tractor pulled ride kids absolutely love
- Petting Zoo is filled with animals for the whole family to enjoy petting, feeding, and photographing
- Pony Rides* are perfect for the little horseman or woman in your life
- Lunch Area and Concession is available for you to enjoy the fire pit, bring your own food, or try some of ours
- Photo Area is made with fun and beautiful settings for you to create your own memories
- Special Activities/Events will be posted as they are scheduled on various weekends and weekdays
*Not be available on weekdays except by special group reservation.
We also have a new concession stand complete with many home-made items, chili, home baked corn bread, hamburgers, hotdogs, fries, caramel apples, pie, nachos and more!
It is available Fridays from 4pm to Close and all day Saturdays and Sundays (plus special events and parties.)
We accept cash, check, debit, and credit cards.
General Admission 3 and Under FREE
$10Per Person Purchase Now
$8Per Person Purchase Now
WEEKDAY COST IS ONLY $7 PER PERSON AT NOON.
Note: some rides are only available on Friday evenings and weekends until 6:30pm. Pricing does not apply to groups, groups must contact us for a price quote. Pumpkins are sold separately. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Check out the FAQ page if you have questions!